Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My First Semester




Like many people, people think that college is going to be hard and vigorous. Well, it is. My first semester went great, i learned a lot and getting all into gear. I met new people, made new friends and now I'm on my second semester. This semester does seem a bit harder but thats just a push for me to do better. I should be doing my physics and construction graphics homework right now but i just had a feeling i should blog =].

Best thing about First semester: Meeting new people, getting to know your surroundings, exploring the city, seeing new things and using your skills to do something in real life.

Bad things: it takes a while to get on gear but it depends on the person, money can be an issue if you don't know what your doing and the time to clean takes long but for some people, time to clean takes less time to mess the place up.

Tips on first semester: try to live clean, try to budget yourself, explore the city, eat healthy, and don't be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment